Ferro Döküm Sanayi ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş., located in the Gebze district of Kocaeli, conducts its activities within its facilities spread over a 65.000 m2 area with an indoor space of 40.000 m2. With a capacity of 80.000 tones/year, it is one of the leading casting plants in Turkey.
Part of the casting sector in Turkey since 1972, Ferro Döküm continues production of nodular iron and gray iron markets in its facilities located in Gebze. With a capacity of production in a wide range of 0,3 kg to 185 kg for automotive, machinery, electricity, and construction industries; Ferro Döküm has increased its capacity to 80.000 tones/year by means of its investments in 1985, 1988, 1992, 1998, 2012, 2014 in line with its growth strategy targets.
Being the first private foundry in Turkey, which produces nodular cast iron, SİMo nodular cast iron, and nodular cast iron in vertical molding line, Ferro Döküm puts forth its ability at pioneering the market and its possession of competent and skilled manpower enriched with an accumulation of knowledge. 80% of Ferro Döküm’s production consists of nodular iron and the rest 20% is grey gray iron.
Operating with an environment-friendly, qualified, and competitive service mentality; Ferro Döküm exports most of its production to the world’s leading automotive and white goods companies in Western European countries and makes a distinguished name for itself by virtue of its qualified production for the leading brands of the world.